09 February 2017

New Year, New things on the horizon

That's right folks, new Krafting ideas are coming.

Over the next couple of months you will see new cards up on this blog, as well as a new YouTube channel and Etsy store. For those who can't be bothered making the cards on my channel, you will be able to purchase them!

Along with my daughter, I will be looking at creating our own range of digi stamps as well, she is quite the artist, now that is exciting.

In March I will also be taking the Copic Certification weekend and will be able to teach Copic classes here in Canberra. So if you are interested in bringing your colouring to the next level, let me know.

In the meantime, here are some images I have coloured since I was last here...











1 comment:

  1. Oh wow you are really taking this to the next level, I can't wait to see what you have in store!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to come and see my blog. Please leave a message so I know you have paid me a visit.