01 January 2015

Birthday card for Mum

A big Happy Birthday for my mother on Saturday. So close to Christmas, what were my grandparents thinking? Shopping again so soon?

As it is the Christmas/New Year break, I took a little time to make this fun card for her. The woman in the middle actually looks a little like her, how funny. I know she is going to love it.


This years goals for card making is to make at least 1 Christmas card each month (and sending out more than 3 this year (oops), to complete some Kit and Clowder colouring classes, and use this as time out, on top of finding and keeping a decent job, and running my own business.

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to come and see my blog. Please leave a message so I know you have paid me a visit.