19 December 2011

2012 christmas cards

Yes I know, its been an age since I posted here. But I have been creative over the past couple of weeks so I'm going to show you my creations, starting with my Magnolia Christmas cards.

I've used copics on all my cards, and the papers have come from My Minds Eye Glitter Paper Packs, Penny Land and Love Nest. Just gorgeous for this time of year.

All the Tilda's skin and hair are the same, Skin E000, E00, E21 and R20. Hair E50, E51, E55, and E57.  One of my Tilda's is a blondie, as I thought it would go with her blue dress better.


Because of the dark colouring of the card, I used some gold thread to decorate my tree. This tree is Flowering christmas Tree from Memory Box Inc. I embossed it for extra punch.

Back to Tilda, her dress is E77 and R37 as I didn't have a copic to match this colour. Her pinny and socks are R0000. Here is a close up.


Sorry about the shadow. I used Kindy Glitz on the tinsel for extra bling.

This is my next card.


This dress is BG0000, BG000, BG01 and BG53. The pinni and socks are BG0000. And the close up:


Tilda number 3.


Yes she is wearing RED! I was soo worried doing this little girl, red is one of the hardest colours for me to do. Her dress is R27, R29 and R37. Her pinny and socks are highlighted with B000. The close up shot:

I really like the red on this dress.

And for number 4:

 My little blondie, her dress is B91, B93 and B95. Her pinny and socks are again B000.

For the blokes I came up with this card. It is a Stampin Up Stamp, I'm not sure what set its from as I broke all my sets up to put like with like. I'm finding people aren't getting the joke until I tell them. Do you get it?

3 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Kath. You've done a great job on the colouring with your copics. This is a great stamp to go with your die cut tree - makes a nice little scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous collection of cards! Your colouring is perfect and the Kindyglitz looks super sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI :) I wanted to stop by and thank you for the lovely comments you left on my blog :) I am so glad I did, your work is beautiful... I am a new follower :) have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to come and see my blog. Please leave a message so I know you have paid me a visit.