14 January 2011

More new cards

I have two lovely cards to present today. One is a new Tilda (Magnolia) I got for Christmas. She is so gorgeous. I had a lot of fun colouring her. I also used a colour combo I hadn't gone with before. So here she is, a birthday card for my Mother. (I've got more of these flowers coming in the post, I cant wait to get them).


This next card I have made for my sisters baby shower. She has gone a bit jungle like in the baby's bedroom so I thought this card would be fitting. All the products in this are from Stampin Up.



Sorry its a bit blurry.

The paper used for the birthday card is from Kaiser Craft. It is a new release from December 2010 called English Rose. I love it and am tempted to buy some more of it.

14 comments:

  1. Both your cards are delightful! I really like the flowers on your easel card and the jungle theme for your sisters shower is adorable!
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you used on the Tilda card. And the Tilda is wonderful. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cards.Jungle sounds fun..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards! I love your choice of papers on the easel card and Tilda is such a cutie! Great idea for the baby shower card - parenthood definitly is a jungle!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The card is so pretty and you paper is gorgeous!
    Sandy Dehon

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty pretty card! Your mom will looove it!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your mom is going to love the Maggie card. Your shading is wonderful. And I just love the jungle themed card too. Fabulous job on both.
    Blessings,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luv the matching beautiful flowers, the background papers & our luvly Tilda! Luv easel card! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These cards are sweet. The easel is so delightful and the jungle card is so fun. Thanks for sharing :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like both of your cards - especially the Tilda one. She's so cute - love the roses too. Also, thanks for the comments you've left on my blog. Gotta love those Magnolias!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to come and see my blog. Please leave a message so I know you have paid me a visit.