06 January 2011

Fabric Tattered Florals


I am in a flower frenzie at the moment. I even bought a floral decorative feature at Kmart yesterday because the pink roses were just the right size for my cards, and it came with a container of "silk" petals underneat that I will put to good use.

These flowers are made with Tim Holtz' Tattered Florals and fabric. I think they turned out really well. The brads are Stampin Up's Build-a-brad and the small ones are from Making Memories from many many years ago.

I'm looking forward to putting these on a card.

I'm thinking of getting some spray starch to see if I can make some with petals that stand up.

7 comments:

  1. I like the matching brads holding it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Kath!
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Nice flowers! Oh and I love the name of your blog! I can relate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely flowers, Kath! Please do let us know if you make some fabric flowers with some starch on it! I love to use flowers as embellies also! Thank you also for stopping by and leaving me your sweet comment...you made my day a happy one! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! These are very pretty! I've never tried making them out of fabric. After seeing these, I really think I must try!!
    Hugs~
    Dana
    So glad to have you with us at The Outlawz!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your flowers are really pretty! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment.
    hugs,
    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I'd stop forgetting to buy the starch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to come and see my blog. Please leave a message so I know you have paid me a visit.