27 January 2011

Colouring in Monochrome

Make it Colourful are having a challenge this week colouring in Monochrome.

I chose a lovely stamp by Sweet Pea Stamps. It is called Lily Dream. I used my Copics of course, C1, C3 and C5. Oh and I highlighted with a tiny bit of pink. I also used Stampin Up's Baroque Motifs, grey card stock and silver embossing powder; Coredinations pink card stock, a cuttle bug embossing folder, some generic bling  and Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One.


I really like the way she has turned out. I have to remember to use my embossing buddy thingo before embossing. I never remember, doh! Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

  1. What's an embossing buddy thingo?

    Looks good btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Min it is a little pouch with chalk in it to prevent static cling. At least its called something like that. I always forget to use it and now I cant even find it. Time for another clean up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think the embossing turned out LOVELY on your background panel, and the image is just beautiful! you did a fantastic job going monochrome with a vintagey twist! thanks for playing with us at Make it Colourful, Kath!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to come and see my blog. Please leave a message so I know you have paid me a visit.