06 November 2010

A new project

I decided I'd make something pretty for dd for her birthday next month. She is turning 9 and is getting past the age of toys, making it harder to find things for her. So after seeing a project on the Lime Tart blog, I decided to do something similar. Using Tilda stamps I made a set of 4 co-ordinating pictures all nicely framed.




The paper and cardstock is all from Stampin Up, and the punch is Martha Stewart. Some of the ribbon is Stampin Up, the ribbon in the first picture was wrapped around an order from Lime Tart. :) The images are all coloured in with copics (my favourite colouring medium).

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kath,
    Your daughter will absolutely love what you have made for her.
    The project is lovely and coloured superbly....well done.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea. They are gorgeous and will look beautiful hanging on the wall. I am sure she will love them! hugs xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy,
    Those are gorgeous, I am sure Kyra will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE the bright colors in these! They look great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to come and see my blog. Please leave a message so I know you have paid me a visit.