20 November 2010

A couple more new cards

I had decided last night that I'd make some cards today as we had been told that we wouldn't have an electricity today. That never eventuated, but I did make some cards.  I'm in love with what I've done with this first one, and am reluctant to let anyone else have it. It is an invitation to go out to our families for dd's 9th birthday in December.

Card stock and patterened papers are Stampin up. I've coloured Butterfly Tilda with copics. I've always wanted to try making an easel card, and now I've made 3 of this card, its not hard to do at all. The rose I found instructions for in the Magnolia magazine.

This next card was whipped up for dh's brother who is going into hospital on Tuesday to have his tonsils out. I used some scraps from the other cards to make it.

The stamp is from House of Mouse. Coloured with copics again.

5 comments:

  1. I'm not surpized you don't want to part with these invitations, but I bet your daughter feel special to have such beautiful cards just for her occasion.

    Cute little 'Mudpie'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A couple of great cards, you've inspired me to try making an easel card.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two sweet cards--Tilda is just screaming for a hug! Beautiful coloring and accents too!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card and welcome to the group! It's a great group. You're going to love it.
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kath...what darling cards! Love the colors and DPs...simply adorable!! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to come and see my blog. Please leave a message so I know you have paid me a visit.