19 October 2010

Something a little fancy

It took several days, but I've made another card. I really like this one.


As you can see, she is sitting on  a bridge made from a sizzix embossing folder and coloured with SU ink pads. The leaves in the bottom right corner are also SU, as are the flowers, which I coloured using copics. The flower centers are from SU as well.

The birds and Tilda are all coloured with copics. The birds are a stamp from Whiff of Joy which I purchased at Lime Tart.

The background stamps are Stampscapes from The Stamp Trap. They are just so versitile.

Most of the inking on this card has been done by sponging SU inks.

5 comments:

  1. Great card, love the way you have used the Stampscapes (I am addicted to Stampscape stamps) and the bridge is very clever. Cheers Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Kath, and what a happy looking little Tilda.
    I have yet to 'dabble' with stampscapes.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Kath, this is gorgeous! I love your background, it's stunning! I see your not a fan of Tilda with no mouth...hehe! My girlfriend feels the same, everytime I give her a card with a tilda on it she HAS to draw a smile on her...hehe!

    Fantastic Card Kath!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you really did a great job with the background as well as Tilda. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to come and see my blog. Please leave a message so I know you have paid me a visit.