11 July 2010

Copics

Copics, my new favourite hobby associated with my card making, colouring in with markers that blend together beautifully to create beautiful artwork. Any way, check out their new shop.

Lime Tart has a beginners club for those interested in copics. This is where my dh bought my first set and I have just bought my add on kit. What great instructions to go with that lovely stamp. Phillipa is a pleasure to deal with.

Make it Crafty has launched its own online store, and boy do they have great stuff.

Made for Markers is fabulous, also a fine provider of copics, notice a common thread?

Another great store is Scrapbook Boutique. A favourite of mine, I have been a customer since it was a little ebay store. It has loads of fabulous products, take a look.

All of these are my current favourite stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to come and see my blog. Please leave a message so I know you have paid me a visit.