03 September 2009

Yet another Fathers Day Card


Ok, this is the last Fathers Day Card. This one is for my Dad from me (well and my family I spose). I really enjoyed making this, it took nearly an hour to do. The idea is that its a photo of Fathers Day this Sunday.

I've put a card on the back so it will stand alone, but I can also write a special message inside. He'll have the choice of hanging it, or standing it on a shelf.

The characters are our family. From left to right: my sisters hubby Robbie, my sister Pammy Peaches, and their dog Chiccy, my bubby girl Kyra, my mum, their dog Tessie, my dad, my step daughter Hannah, my step son Kyle (with the red shirt), me, my darling hubby Shane and mum and dads dog Sally (she's a pug, cant you tell). I have to tell you, the resemblence is uncanny. Actually none of us look like this apart from the dogs.. roflmao.

I'm very proud of this one. My darling is sick of me showing it to him, hehe.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty cool card there Kathy! Love the way it is all so personalised!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to come and see my blog. Please leave a message so I know you have paid me a visit.