02 September 2009

More new cards

Ok, as promised, I have been cardmaking. I finally got around to taking photos of them yesterday, and now I'm taking the opportunity of being home alone to take some photos.

The first 2 are for my dh for Fathers Day. DD saw the first one and announced that she needed one to give to him too. Ok so the second one is a bit feminin, but I like it.

.






The next card is a step card and inspired from 2 sources.

The idea for the step card was found at Creating Cards with Andrea . The colouring of the roses was found at Michell Zindorfs blog It took me forever to find the colours that she asks for but the ARE in the set of complete pens from Stampin Up.




Now I just have to make a card for my Dad.

3 comments:

  1. The colouring of the roses looks very interesting - I must have a go at doing it myself. Love the look of the step card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you like the step card idea now it is finished? I love construction of any type but this one, for some reason doesn't grab me....I have to say, though, your example is pretty sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont mind the step card. Next time I'll make it with my new scorpal. I didn't have it at the time and I do think it makes a difference.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to come and see my blog. Please leave a message so I know you have paid me a visit.