13 July 2009

More creating.

As promised, I've been creating, and have finally taken photos of some of the cards I've been making over the past week. I've been using a paper pack from Stampin Up for the most part. The sweet nothings pack.

Here are 2 made with items only from the pack.




This next one is from the same pack, but with a stamp from Fifth Avenue (Stampin Up)stamped on Shimmer Paper and water coloured.



This last one was inspired from the sketch on Priscilla Styles with their Midnight Madness Challenges. I've done one of these challenges before, but I really liked this sketch and wanted to enter. I like to do challenges, and look forward to doing more. Anyway, this card is made from the same pack with the following Stampin Up stamps: Ebrace Life, Say it with Scallops, and live your dream. I used Chocolate Chip in and my pens from Stampin up. The brads are from Making Memories.

8 comments:

  1. A great set of cards Kathy...I especially like the last one...vry well put together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty colors you've used! Thanks for joining us the the MMSC9 this week. :) Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh all your cards are just lovely. I really like the MMSC9 you made. It is so pretty and elegant. Thank you so much for playing this week with us and be sure to check in often as we have a lot going on this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and creative works. Thank you so much for playing with us at the MMSC this week!

    Carolyn, MMDT member
    http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. What a great card for the MMSC#9. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kath, all the cards are so pretty, love how you added the flowers and the brads using red color :) Nice touch. Thanks for playing MMSC this week, see you at the next one, xox ~Jeni MMDT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Have you been busy!! Love all of them! Such pretty designs and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kath, wow, you have been busy! I love your cards, you have used your pack well. Don't you just love the MMSC - I have played it from the beginning and just enjoy the sketches so much!! LOve to see you playin too - I havbe missed being on the Sussie Aussie Aussie and hope to get back there soon!{{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to come and see my blog. Please leave a message so I know you have paid me a visit.