06 June 2009

New creation

Hi all,

I know I've been missing in action as of late, but I've been very busy at the school with getting the canteen up and running, fundraising, organising discos and running the shop.

But, I went to Stamp Club the other night and did some creating. Here it is.




And here it is open.



I did have a little trouble with inking up the words enough, but I will make this again. I just have to get the circle punch and that long word punch and the little sticky raised thingies and and and ........ It never ends hey.

4 comments:

  1. They look great! I am participating in a seaside swap, and I need to craft some 'ocean' things. I thought it would be fun, but now I am stumped! Any ideas. oh master crafter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Kath - your colours are gorgeous...great use of those stamps too!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to come and see my blog. Please leave a message so I know you have paid me a visit.