19 May 2009

When Inspriation Strikes

Go with the flow.

I was inspired by a lead on Splitcoast Stampers that led me to this blog

http://craftiblog.wordpress.com/2009/04/23/2009-04-23-quad-fold-card-sample-tutorial/

(Sorry once again I'm having a problem with my links)


I was so inspired that I went ahead and made 2 cards in one evening. Here they are.




I stamped the blue card and the pink card. I've used Making Memories patterned papers and Creative Memories Card stock (I knew I'd use it one day). Of course I'm using my wonderful pens for inks. I likie likie.

2 comments:

  1. Oh you did marvellously with these Kathy! Easy but really great to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kath - you have rocked this challenge...I hope you linked them to the TLC so you can get lots of comments!!! They look fab!! Love the colours!!! You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to come and see my blog. Please leave a message so I know you have paid me a visit.