12 May 2009

Mothers day stash and another card

As promised, here is the present that my wonderful husband bought me for Mothers Day.


Isn't he just the best. I nominate him for best husband in the universe.

I sat down this afternoon and put some stamps together, and had a wonderful idea for a card, but on trying it it didn't work. But I didn't let that preturb me, I plugged on and came up with this:



Although its a lot simpler than a lot of cards I see out there, I think its lovely. Lilacs are my favourite flower, the smell of them is glorious, the colour and the way they hang off their branches.

I used some old Creative Memories card stock, (I knew it would come in handy one day), white Bazzil, and Petal Prints stamp. Of course I used my new pens, Lovely Lilac, Chocolate Chip, Handsom Hunter and Elegant Eggplant.

I like it, I like it. I was going to give it to a friend, but now I'm having second thoughts. I think I might have to start making doubles.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the stamp, those pens are impressive. I bought myself a several sets of LePlume IIs - I really MUST actually use them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely CAS card - this is a real art and you have mastered it! Well done. I love the colours...I find it easy to make doubles....makes it easier to part with them! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the card! great colours. I never use purple. you have inspired me! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to come and see my blog. Please leave a message so I know you have paid me a visit.