11 May 2009

Monday Monday

Hello World!

I'm in a bit of a nutty mood today, so bear with me.

Thanks to the loverly people who commented on my card I made. I love it so much, I've made an identical one.

My dh who is so wonderful gave me lots of Stampin Up supplies for Mothers Day, including the full collection of pens. Drool worthy right? I had a little play with them last night, but nothing I was happy with. 3 sets of stamps as well, including my favourite Fifth Avenue Floral. I cant wait to play with those. I'll have to have a friend over to play this week I think.

No photos today, but I will take a photo of my stash of stuff I got for mothers day, later on.

Off to read other peoples blogs and see what they do with the stamps I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to come and see my blog. Please leave a message so I know you have paid me a visit.