27 April 2009

Happy Birthday Card



I made this card tonight for my Step Daughters birthday this week. She's turning 9, but is still a bit of a pink princess. Thats why I've used this stamp, which is from Stampin Up and is called Pretty Princess. Very appropriate for our girls. I've used Bazzil card stock, as I had some scraps of it, Kaiser Craft Rhinestones, SU Basic Black ink and Sugar Loaf pens (simply because I dont have any SU ones yet, but my fingers are crossed for Mothers Day.

I'll have to start thinking about Mothers Day cards now, and cards I'm going to use as gifts for my grandfather and my sister this Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, love the use of the rhinestones. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to come and see my blog. Please leave a message so I know you have paid me a visit.